- Provide excellent protection against sound pollution in any environment
- Available in decorative finishes
- Built at just the correct height to deter sound from going through and over the wall
- Useful both commercially and residentially
- All-Weather construction.
- Design-Build participation.
- Affordable solution to noise pollution issues residentially and commercially.
- The low maintenance nature of the product reduces future cost
Sound Wall cement-based material, has the effective acoustical structure necessary to absorb sound energy, offering the highest Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1.0 at 3.5 inches thick. Its unique, durable, porous structure prevents noise from being reflected back into the community. In comparison, a typical sound wall composed of solid or sound-reflective surfaces simply redirects the noise, thereby augmenting the noise pollution. One main concern of property owners is the appearance of the wall itself. Baxter Precast Sound Walls solves this problem because it can replicate virtually any aesthetic texture and is available in a variety of colors. They eliminate unwanted noise while offering an attractive, affordable solution to noise pollution. Design, civil and acoustical engineers are specifying SoundSorb because it's a versatile, cost-effective, common-sense solution to noise abatement. Residential communities that are suffering from highway, rail or general transportation noise and want a cost-effective solution should contact the environmental division of their local state Department of Transportation for assistance and suggest their DOT inquire about Sound Walls.